Trevor Loudon's New Zeal blog has moved to

TrevorLoudon.com

redirecting you there now

Friday, December 09, 2005

You're Yellow, Frogblog


When yours truly posted exposing the extensive and lifelong Marxist-Leninist affiliations of Green MP Keith Locke, the Green's Frogblog got a little tetchy.

"I'm disappointed that David Farrar has chosen to point to such rubbishy posts...As to the Keith stuff. It is so silly defining people by their politics decades ago (and distorting even that record)"

Rubbishy is a matter of opinion Froggie, but where are the distortions? I didn't define Keith Locke by what he did decades ago, I took it right up to 2005.

Why the gratuitous insults my amphibian friend? David and I are still waiting for that apology. It's been a week now. Aren't you frog enough?

2 Comments:

Blogger andrewfalloon said...

Watch out Trevor, you'll be the first in the gulag after a bolshevik style Unite/ACA/Greens uprising.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Trevor Loudon said...

I live in terror of being fed head first into a chip fryer by Matt McCarten or being interned in an organic Gulag in the Coromandel. Do you think Keith Locke would campaign for my release?

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home