Trevor Loudon's New Zeal blog has moved to

TrevorLoudon.com

redirecting you there now

Saturday, March 31, 2007

"Clayton's" Smacking

While taking the kids around the Oxford A&P Show today, I spotted Labour Cabinet Minister and Waimakiriri MP, Clayton Cosgrove manning his campaign bus.

I engaged him in a lengthy converstion on Labour's anti-smacking bill.

If anyone thinks this boy is going to vote against his great leader Helen, they are sadly mistaken.

Clayton assured me that the proposed bill did not in fact ban smacking. It will outlaw smacking "only for correction".

Funny, I thought that was its main purpose.

I should have said, but didn't "that's like banning sex-but only for procreation".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I missing something here?
Dirk

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home