Trevor Loudon's New Zeal blog has moved to

TrevorLoudon.com

redirecting you there now

Monday, October 22, 2007

"We're Here To Help"-Only a Few More Sleeps!

The movie of Dave Henderson's epic battle with the IRD finally hits the theatres on November 8th.


Read David Farrar's review of it here.

My wife (Tracey in the movie)was Dave's p.a. through much of this real life drama.

Almost every day I got some horror story of police raids, IRD malice/incompetence/dishonesty and government impotence and uncaring.

I also got to hear about Dave's dogged perserverance and courage as he battled the bastards virtually alone.

I also got to hear about ACT MP, Rodney Hide coming to Dave's aid like a knight in shining armour.

I urge everybody to see this movie, including my overseas readers.

It's an incredible story and from what I am told, an excellent movie.

Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home