Trevor Loudon's New Zeal blog has moved to

redirecting you there now

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Black Businessman Bashes Boxer

Dopey California Democratic Senator Barbara Boxer gets a flea in her ear from Chairman and CEO of the National Black Chamber of Congress Harry C. Alford.

Go Harry!


Anonymous Torrance California yellow pages said...

Excellent article , i just share it with my friend of Italy. I Stumble UP your blog post , you will notice an increase of traffic within 24 hours for targeted people. Cheers . Please come visit my site Torrance California yellow pages when you got time.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Kansas City Kansas yellow pages said...

Nice, I think it could be interesting to add some more entries following this one, and probably it's not only me having this opinion. Cheers! Please come visit my site Kansas City Kansas yellow pages when you got time.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stick your yellow pages up your arse both of you, you meta trawling morons.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Ayrdale said...

Trevor, O/T but an interesting look at the development of the green/left in Victoria, Australia, and its role in the deaths of 173...

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Gaming Freebies said...

Register, Complete the offers and competition entries earn the required point to redeem your free gaming gift. Free Counter Strike, Free Call Of Duty, Free Left For Dead, Free Team Fortress 2, Free Far Cry 2, Free Half Life, Free iRacing, Free LFS

7:13 PM  
Anonymous industrial painting said...

I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often :) Please come visit my site Contractor Painter Business Directory when you got time.

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home