Trevor Loudon's New Zeal blog has moved to

TrevorLoudon.com

redirecting you there now

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Simpson On Ayers and Obama's Book

My good friend James Simpson-of Cloward-Piven fame is now a columnist with the Washington Examiner.


Today he posted a very interesting piece on the chance meeting of another friend blogger Ann Leary and former terrorist and Obama neighbour Bill Ayers.

Last Friday we posted an article on these pages asserting Bill Ayers' authorship of President Barack Obama's 'Dreams From My Father,' based on claims made by Obama biographer Christopher Andersen. It is possible that we have now gotten direct confirmation of this from Bill Ayers himself.


Anne Leary of Back Yard Conservative was passing through Washington, DC’s Reagan National Airport yesterday, and was surprised to come across Bill Ayers at Starbucks: “scruffy, thinning beard, dippy earring, and the wire rims, heading to order.” She struck up a conversation with him and snapped the accompanying photo. (Photo provided courtesy Anne Leary.)

I interviewed Anne this morning about it.

Ayers was in Washington, he told her, for a conference on education.

“That's what I do, education,” he said. “You shouldn't believe everything you hear about me... You know nothing about me.”

To which she responded, “I said, I know plenty--I'm from Chicago, a conservative blogger, and I'll post this.”

I bet his heart skipped a beat on that one.

But he didn’t scowl, and didn’t run off as he has been known to do. Instead, unprompted, he blurted out: “I wrote ‘Dreams From My Father… Michelle asked me to.” Then he added “And if you can prove it we can split the royalties.”

Read the rest here

11 Comments:

Anonymous Ben said...

This is getting bad, I was right at this moment sending you the link to this story :)

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ayers would like to see the bloggers become distracted with the idea - his idea of a joke perhaps on the "idiots" on the right? It makes no sense since Ayers is no idiot and would not just slip up and say something so blatantly without some calculated purpose. So why's he doing this Trevor?

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lefties will dismiss this. "Just a guy in the Neighborhood" YEP! GOOGLE 'LA TIMES TAPE' Please do this.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Shakes The Clown said...

I think the best way to deny it is to laugh it off. I do find it telling that Ayers brought the subject up and then went back to it twice again.

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obama is a Kenyan communist Muslim who should be deported. It's time for the US military to refuse to take his orders. Time is short. Communist tyranny is 90% complete.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

us are feeling - even from distant shores. Please come visit my site Hialeah Business Directory when you got time.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may have not intended to do so, but I think you have managed to express the state of mind that a lot of people are in. The sense of wanting to help, but not knowing how or where, is something a lot of us are going through. Please come visit my site Tulsa Business Search when you got time.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

室內設計 , 鋁合金壓鑄 , 鋁合金壓鑄 , 鋁合金壓鑄 , 鋁合金壓鑄 , 鋁合金壓鑄 , 無水冰 , 無水冰 , 無水冰 , 無水冰 , 無水冰 , 無水冰 , 無水冰 , 無水冰 , 無水冰 , 無水冰 , 無水冰 , 無水冰 , 無水冰 , 藍冰 , 藍冰 , 藍冰 , 藍冰 , 藍冰 , 藍冰 , 藍冰 , 藍冰 , 藍冰 , 藍冰 , 藍冰 , 藍冰 , 藍冰 , 冰寶 , 冰寶 , 冰寶 , 冰寶 , 冰寶 , 冰寶 , 冰寶 , 冰寶 , 冰寶 , 冰寶 , 冰寶 , 冰寶 , 冰寶 , 保冷包 , 保冷包

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you! Please come visit my site Nashville Phone Numbers when you got time.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you! Please come visit my site Fortworth Directory when you got time.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 感情挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 婚姻挽回 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 徵信社 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計公司 , 網頁設計公司 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , 網頁設計 , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO , SEO

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home