Trevor Loudon's New Zeal blog has moved to

TrevorLoudon.com

redirecting you there now

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Labour's Biggest Sin

While I vehemently disagree with their economic and tax policies. While I'm apalled at their education and trade training programmes. While I despair at their health and welfare irresponsibilty, there is only one thing I truly despise the Labour Government for-their corruption.

Don Brash doesn't like it either. David Farrar quotes Mr Brash from a recent speech.

Corruption is not a word you use outside Parliament without being very sure of your ground. But I feel very safe, if rather sad, in pointing out that Helen Clark's Labour Government is quite simply the most corrupt government in New Zealand history.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor Loudon said...

Yes I noticed that the other day. I also saw the eparty site but didn't make the connection.

Thanks, now that I know I'll make it known where I can that there is no connection.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home